RangoForero del todo a cien
Registro
23 Jul 2003
Reacciones
Pues eso

haber si hay por aki algun experto tailoringueador

Estoy en lvl 110 de tailoring
Ayer empece con el Wool cloth
Supongo q hoy ya llegare al 150 ( estoy muy concienciado )

Bueno, la pregutna es para encontrar silk cual es el mejor sitio?
Despues, algun sitio donde encontrar pergaminillos de esos para hacer nuevas cosas?
Supongo q para entrenar nuevo nivel cuabndo llegue a 150 tendre q ir a undercity no?

Haber si me podeis hechar una mano.

Otro megaladrillo en la lengua de la perfida albion, que te aproveche.

I would like to learn Tailoring, who can train me?

* Any Tailoring Trainer: Locate a Tailoring Trainer and ask to be trained.
* You need to be level 5 before you may be trained as an Apprentice Tailor.
* Tailoring Trainer Locations: Refer to Draznar’s list – section 3 – for specific Tailoring trainers in a town near you!
https://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-professions&t=40&p=1&tmp=1#post40

So how do I make tailored stuff?

* First, you need to be trained. Find a Tailoring trainer and get the skill.
* Next, comes the fun – you need to collect cloth pieces to make them into bolts.
* Cloth comes in the following flavors:

o Linen
o Wool
o Silk
o Mageweave
o Runecloth

* Around the following NPC levels:

o Linen ( 10 )
o Wool ( 18 )
o Silk ( 28 )
o Mageweave ( 38 )
o Runecloth ( 50 )

* And each bolt requires the following amount of cloth to make:

o Linen (2)
o Wool (3)
o Silk (4)
o Mageweave (5)
o Runecloth (5)

* Once you have your bolts, you are ready to begin! Press “P” to bring up your Spell / Ability book thing and look for Tailoring. Click on that to bring up your list of known recipes. Initial training gets you 3 or 4, however first you should focus on making bolts to get the skill up. As your skill increases you will be able to learn more by either buying them from a trainer or finding them as a drop.
* Couple additional points:

o All recipes require thread of some kind and they come in 5 flavors (that I’ve seen): Coarse, Fine, Silk, Heavy Silk, Rune.
o Some recipes require ingredients from other trades / professions. Some bags require leather. Some armor pieces require pearls. etc, etc.
o Some of your work is required in other professions.

* There is another type of cloth called Felcloth that comes from certain mobs in Felwood and Azshara. Felcloth can be turned into Mooncloth only 1) in a moonwell and 2) every 4 days (4-day timer). Mooncloth is used to make master-level items ( >255) such as 16-slot bags.

What are the different types of items I can make?

* Tailored items come in 4 flavors:

o Containers

+ Mageweave Bag
+ Red Silken Bag
+ Green Woolen Bag
+ ...

o Cloth

+ Robe of Power
+ Enchanter's Cowl
+ Spider Silk Boots
+ ...

o Miscellaneous

+ Orange Mageweave Shirt
+ Stylish Red Shirt
+ Blue Linen Shirt
+ ...

o Trade Goods

+ Bolt of Runecloth
+ Bolt of Mageweave
+ Bolt of Silk
+ ...

How long does it take to make tailored items?

* A few seconds to a minute or so for the higher end items.

Can I do anything while making tailored items?

* Only limited things – You cannot move, cast spells, attack creatures or be attacked, use a vendor, or use the Auction House. You can however trade with other players if needed.

Can I be interrupted while making tailored items?

* Yeppers. Being attacked, moving, casting, or initiating combat will interrupt the precision threading process.

Do tailored items stack?

* Bolts of cloth do yes – in stacks of 10.
* Armor does not stack.
* Bags do not stack.

What can I do with the tailored items once I've made them?

* Use them yourself, sell them in the Auction House, disenchant them (if your other profession is Enchanting) or give them to friends.

How much can I sell tailored items for?

* Merchant Prices: Not quite sure on this one. I either sell my items in the Auction House or disenchant them mostly. Or I’ll sell some to merchants to recoup my thread costs.
* Auction House Prices fluctuate. You need to examine your potential clients. They are casters so they probably want Intellect / Spirit / Stamina items. These items would probably sell for the most. Strength and Agility items might go for a little less. Blue items would obviously sell for more than green items.

How do I advance my Tailoring skill?

* Make bags, bolts, clothes, or armor that are "green" or higher. Each time you make something there is a chance that you might increase your Tailoring.
* The chance is related to your Tailoring level and the level of the item you are making.
* Recipes are colored-coded according to the likelihood that creating them will increase your skill.

o Orange recipes will always increase your skill when made.
o Yellow recipes will sometimes increase your skill when made.
o Green recipes will rarely increase your skill when made.
o Gray recipes will never increase your skill when made.

What does advancing my Tailoring skill do?

* Advancing your Tailoring skill provides you with a modest income as well as the ability to support yourself and your clients by creating armor. Higher level tailors can also make up to 16-slot bags and be the talk of the Auction House!

How do I get recipes for better Tailored items?

* Most recipes will come from your Tailoring trainers.
* Some are dropped from mobs you kill or from opening a chest.
* Others are purchased from vendors who have a limited supply. Recipes that are on a limited supply vendor will "restock" after time, so you may need to check back later or "camp" them for a while. I have no idea how long it takes to "restock".
* To find out which recipes are trained/bought/dropped, check Alumriel’s Tailoring PDF, or look on various websites like thottbot or allakhazams. I like Thottbot the best, since it seems to have the most detailed info on exactly where to get what.

Note - For trained recipes, pay attention to what tier the trainer is. For example, Journeymen trainers only have recipes for skill 1-75. Expert trainers only have recipes for skill 80-150. And so on.

I’ve stopped getting skill points when I make something. What’s going on?

* You are at the maximum points. If you have reached the maximum number of skill points for your tier, you will need to seek a trainer for the next level. See the Ranks/Levels below.
* You are making grey tailored items. Try making green, yellow, or orange items to advance the skill.

What are the different levels/ranks in the professions?

* Rank (Min - Max Skills), Min Level.

o Apprentice (1-75), Lvl 5
o Journeyman (50-150), Lvl 10
o Expert (125-225), Lvl 20
o Artisan (200-300), Lvl 35

I am ready to train in Expert, who can train me?

* You need to be level 20 before you may be trained as an Expert.
* You need 125 points of Tailoring before you may be trained as an Expert.

Tailoring - Georgio Bolero in Stormwind City (A) or Josef Gregorian in The Undercity (H) - https://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-professions&t=40&p=1&tmp=1#post40 - Section 3.2

I am ready to train in Artisan, who can train me?
Only a Master Tailoring Trainer can train you.

* You need to be level 35 before you may be trained as an Artisan.
* You need 200 points of Tailoring before you may be trained as an Artisan.

Tailoring - Timothy Worthington in Dustwallow Marsh (Theramore Island) (A) or Daryl Stack in Hillsbrad Foothills (Tarren Mill) (H) - https://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-professions&t=40&p=1&tmp=1#post40 - Section 3.3

I have reached 255 tailoring and cannot buy new recipes from the trainer. Where do I get them?

* Azshara - Ghostweave Gloves
* Tanaris - Red Mageweave Shoulders
* Western Plaguelands - Mooncloth Bag (Thanks Dimagus)
* Blackrock Depths - Overmaster Pyron - Cloak of Fire (This PATTERN is SOULBOUND - my rogue friend is now the proud owner of this pattern
* ???? - Bottomless Bag (18 slot) - Possible drop, no confirmation yet though. https://wow.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?wspell=18455 (Thanks Zieb!)

* I'll post locations of dropped recipes received here, if people want to post below if / where they got them. :)

Where / Who are merchants that sell Tailoring patterns?

* Gadgetzan - Vizzklick
* --Crimson Silk Robe
* Everlook - Qia
* --Runecloth Gloves
* Everlook - Evie Whirlbrew
* --Purify Mooncloth

dios santo

como siempre, muchisimas gracias

la question tb era si conociais algun sitio donde vendian pergaminos de esos.

Es decir, en desolace cerca del pajaro, hay unos nomadas q venden 4 o 5 pergaminos de estos per de coocking.

No sabeis ningun sitio de estos pero q vendan tailoring?

lo dice en la parrafada de ingles debajo de todo
jejeje
:-o

Atrás
Arriba Pie