Las llamadas "cartas nigerianas".¿Que hacer con ellas?

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Cachondo Mental

Spanish Stallion
Rango
Registro
19 Mar 2007
Reacciones
No se si a vosotros tambien os pasara,pero en mi correo suelo recibir con frecuencia cartas de alguien que no conozco de nada diciendome que me van a ingresar una enorme suma de dinero.Por lo que he escuchado,creo que se trata de las famosas "cartas nigerianas".Esta vez he encontrado una que no es de Nigeria o un pais africano,se trata de un militar de Irak.Esta escrita en ingles y dice lo siguiente:

Hello Friend,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

My name is Capt.William Caldwell I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing Troops from Iraq come this year,. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism.On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. This was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.
I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that
is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust
you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, and then I can explain in details to you.

I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further enquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message and if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.
I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 14days the money should have been deposited in Swiss account and I will come over for my own share. I will give to you 50% of the sum and 50% is for me while we would take care of any expenses that may come up during
the transaction, I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.......................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER..........

Waiting to receive information from you soon.

Regards,
Capt.William Caldwell

¿Qué pensar de esto? Toneladas de dólares, toneladas de dólares colega. Inventate una excusa, pide un crédito al banco lo más bestia que puedas y súmalo a tus ahorros, porque vas a sacar muchísimo dinero de ahí, muchísimo.

Mira que tienes suerte cabron, que te haya escrito a ti ese capitan Americano y no a mi :mad:

A ver si te crees que por ser un desconocido se va a quedar con tu dinero, hombre de poca fe.

First time ever que le veo a Vd hacer honor a su nick.

Bravo por ello.

mail+box+garden+2.jpg

cambie de buzòn con el dinero del capitàn maxwell from irak

A mi me llego una del Capitan Jim Pancé, le ingresé en una cuenta los 10,000 euros que me pidió, y ahora he recuperado la inversión en un 700%.
Yo de tí le haría caso:121

Capt.William Caldwell

Google dice que William Caldwell es este señor, y desde luego tiene cara de haber estado en una guerra:

papa-noel--300x300.JPG

Un duende asusta a Papá Noel y fuerza la evacuación de un centro comercial en EEUU
El hombre -de 45 años, 1,58 metros de altura y 49 kilos de peso- gritó "dinamita" a Santa Claus y los servicios de seguridad ordenaron la evacuación del edificio
https://www.larioja.com/20091204/gente/duende-asusta-papa-noel-200912040733.html

Tiene su propia página en facebook y todo, con 10 admiradores. Vamos, que una persona que tiene admiradores es porque es de fiar, digo yo.

Y, ahora que me fijo, es tan alto como John Cobra.

"prueba...el NO ya lo tienes."
Tommy Lol

Mandales un e-mail bizarro contandoles tu vida, traducirlo lo van hacer para ver si has picado.

La pregunta que deberías hacerte, hamijo, es porqué ese capitán Caldwell tiene tu dirección de correo. Yo empezaría a tener miedo.

Contacta por MP con el forero Pherseo, que sabe tela del tema.

Juraría que a este mismo forero le pegué un tiro por una parida semejante. Pero si reincide es que realmente sufre por lo que cuenta. Es como el niño que entra corriendo en casa dando voces: "¡Mamá, mamá, que en el colegio me dicen que si mis padres son primos porque yo soy subnormal!".

Sería cruel castigar al que es tan honesto como incapaz.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás
Arriba Pie