• Iniciador del tema Iniciador del tema esculca
  • Fecha de inicio Fecha de inicio

esculca

Aborto de Forero
Registro
19 Oct 2006
Reacciones
Hola a todos!

Estoy viviendo en New York! Ay alguien por aqui? Soy portugues pero puedo hablar castellano un poco! Hay que explorar esta ciudad!! Alguien se apunta?

Vas a durar menos aquí que un caramelo a la puerta de un colegio,portu.
Ten cuidado con las exploraciones profundas....

esculca rebuznó:
Hola a todos!

Estoy viviendo en New York! Ay alguien por aqui? Soy portugues pero puedo hablar castellano un poco! Hay que explorar esta ciudad!! Alguien se apunta?

Increible!!!!!!

Eres clon del portugues?

Te falta la coletilla de NOS VEMOS EN...

Pero que he dicho de malo?

I'm going to talk in English then... is that the problem? I just wanted to find someone crazy enough in here to join my explorations in here! I guess you are not!

esculca rebuznó:
Hola a todos!

No, no hay nadie a las 2 A.M

Dibujo123.JPG

esculca rebuznó:
Pero que he dicho de malo?

I'm going to talk in English then... is that the problem? I just wanted to find someone crazy enough in here to join my explorations in here! I guess you are not!

DITTO

So, what do you guys talk in here? Women, isn't it? Is just talking or something else? Do you really meet them? :-)
I was not messing around, this was an invitation for you crazy guys from PutaLocura to join me.

te lo muevo al foro ligue, a ver si alguna te escucha

to join you on what ...

do you expect any of these wackos to meet you in person to cruise around the streets of nyc ?

as for the drilling on chicks forget about it, drooling is as far as you will get, we have no knowledge of real sex intercourse happening around here.

later homo .

Thanks Torbe! But these guys didn't get it, I was looking for a male friend to join me in my quest for female companion!!! Shit, these guys are really weird! Me voy al foro ligue! Thanks!

See ya. Go suck your shemale mommy´s dick. Good riddance needle-dick !

Que alguien cierre este hilo absurdo que no pinta nada en absoluto en ningún foro.

mentira, here is where we strike our best pose as english speakers :wink:

Teibol, televison, arreirio, madafaca, yo ar ma bich, ai te meto fair en yor jous son of lusitania

I think you guys must have some form of colon accumulation! This was probably one of the few valid and real posts in here. And while you were calling the portugueses all those names I has meeting one lovely american in a Bar yesterday.

So, my advice to you - Go get an enema and get ride of all that crap!

Listen you guy. You're nothing but a stupid clon who wants to make sure we notice that you speak English. It seems you've succeeded in your goal, but as you should realize that's enough. Stop babbling your nonsense.

De toute façon, tu peux aller te faire branler, anormal des couilles. J' attends avec impatience qu'un administrateur t'encule bien tôt.

Adieux, gros PD.

PS: C'est evident que nous avons besoin d' un nouveau moderateur avec le pouvoir de fermer la merde. Combien de temps devrons-nous encore attendre avant qu'on decide sur cette issue?

PD2 (En Cristiano): Vete ya de una vez a pedirle un autógrafo a Fernando Fernán Gómez diciendole lo mucho que le admiras.

Arriba Pie