Viajes De string to practis inglish

• Iniciador del tema Iniciador del tema Fall3n
  • Fecha de inicio Fecha de inicio

Fall3n

RangoClásico
Registro
22 Sep 2006
Reacciones
Hello. I really don't know where to post this, but I think it's place is here and not in the Cultureta where the urban astronaut would ban me, or in the Jeneral where it would be flamed endlessly.

I think that learning and practising english is essential for travelling around the world in the 21st century. You can get along with english in nearly all of Europe and the Americas, whatever you want to do in the occidental world requires it, and it can really open new doors for business, social, and sexual relations. Oh sorry I forgot this is PL, no sex for you.

No to mention that 90% of the internet and technological world is in english, so if you don't understand it, you are the equivalent of Carmen Sevilla trying to install SCSI drivers with on a UNIX OS.

Anyway, if you want to practice english in this thread, great, if not, you can shove it up your arse.

Please don't kill me James Thongripper :lol:

I have forgotten my incredible english pronunciation, when i was young, hundred years ago :lol: :lol: , the village´s girls had their pussys like gaseoseision when they listened me.

Nowadays I only use it when some black persons from Ghana or Zambia came to the office to sign their contracts, and it is the same as a Siouxand an Apache conversation.

However "quien tuvo retuvo" and sometimes my neigbour blieves that i am posessed by ghosts.

Even the most nerd on this forum is able to talk an understandable english on these days, in fact talk english is poor´s stuff now.

It,s here where everybody who knows english can write??????

And if you do a mistake you will be "stoneado"

You should all start dusting you grammar books because your mistakes are making my eyes fall out and burn in the barbecue by midnight.

Sausage.

Handkerchief.

Yellow.

Open the door, close the window.

Ya que estamos, I have to reach level 6 in the IELTS Academic Exam, do anybody know if it´s comparable in some way with the Cambrige´s FIRST, ADVANCE and PROFICIENCY?

At the web of IELTS compared it with the level 2 of the Cambridge University Certificate in English (ESOL), and I found that level 6 at IELTS is between FIRST and ADVANCE, but I prefer the opinion of my Internet´s best friends.

I don´t know how many times have I shit on English in this text :oops:

Fall3n rebuznó:
Please don't kill me James Thongripper :lol:

slow down sweetheart, I ain't gotta do that. I love you all boys.

Nowadays in Spain, we realize dealing with english is compulsory, it's not all about traveling abroad just for leisure and stress out. The labour market is precarious, so, to achieve our goals, both professional and personal, we have to be open to any opportunity that companies around the world give to us.

I have always felt fascinated by languages but I am a dumb, at least that's my mom says :lol:. Nevertheless, after living in Finland and U.K. I realized that my English skills were improved dramatically in some way. I didn't get a big knowledge, actually I still have a lack on grammar, but I learned how to use the things that already knew.
the way I currently perceive to learn a new language has changed considerably. No matter how difficult is, just do it for fuck's sake!

go abroad, that's all. it's up to you!

I am a little bit concern about your level, mates. let's check it out.

Time for you guys; write down an essay about whatever you want, it must to be written in English.

"My Tailor", by Tankian:

My Tailor is rich.

The End.

Jimmy Rajatangas rebuznó:
I am a little bit concerned about your level, mates. let's check it out.

Okay let's make it the academy of love and language.

About the post, well, we definately have to expand boundaries nowadays businesswise. Everything is more connected each passing day, and frontiers are starting to dissipate, but we spanish incomprehensibly stick to our typical retarded attitude and believe spain is the only country in the fucking solar system, hence we don't learn english.

And ceirtanly if you want to really learn a language, yes, go abroad, but not because you'll learn it better wich you will, but because spain is the worst country to learn anything.

Tankian rebuznó:
Ya que estamos, I have to reach level 6 in the IELTS Academic Exam, do anybody know if it´s comparable in some way with the Cambrige´s FIRST, ADVANCE and PROFICIENCY?

At the web of IELTS compared it with the level 2 of the Cambridge University Certificate in English (ESOL), and I found that level 6 at IELTS is between FIRST and ADVANCE, but I prefer the opinion of my Internet´s best friends.

I don´t know how many times have I shit on English in this text :oops:

Same shit different owner.

whether you wanna go to the states, companies up there must ask you for TOELF. If you are a wetback its completely neccesary that fucking paper to get you in. Narrow minded decision makers:

-"we asked you for TOELF, do you got it?"

This is how american companies are...

However in Europe Cambridge's Certificate rules, its must be because of we are europeans and so on.

No worries, If you are taking that for upgrade your resumé, that's enough, companies just want a piece of paper.

Fall3n rebuznó:
Okay let's make it the academy of love and language.

About the post, well, we definitely have to expand boundaries nowadays business wise. Everything is more connected each passing day, and frontiers are starting to dissipate, but we are spanish incomprehensibly stuck to our typical retarded attitude and believing in spain is the only country in the fucking solar system, hence we don't learn english.

And certainly if you really want to learn a language, yes, go abroad, but not because you'll learn it better which you will, but because spain is the worst country to learn anything.

ok, got it :lol:

totally agree by the way

No worries, If you are taking that for upgrade your resumé, that's enough, companies just want a piece of paper.
Sure, but it´s the British Embassy asking for that piece of paper :lol:

What I wanna know is, in an poorly aproximation, the level of this exam. Four years contaminated by american series, country music, technical books, and, as the only european English reference, the Monty; without any contact with formal grammar and that stuff make me feel afraid :oops:

Not so fast, man with a rucksack. Let's see...

Is is spelled Definately for god's sake

Nothing wrong wich merging words nowadays :lol: businesswise is all right.

but we are spanish incomprehensibly stuck to our typical retarded

Are? nnnnno way, I missed a comma: But we, spanish... Changed the context there.

and believing in spain is the only

That...not in.

And certainly if you really want to learn a language, yes, go abroad, but not because you'll learn it better which you will, but because spain is the worst country to learn anything.

This sentence is entirely correct, darling.

Game set match :lol:

EDIT: Let's leave it here, or in a few days we'll be correcting everybody's homework :lol:

My recommendation is to get good or average listening and speaking skills in Spain and then go abroad, otherwise you'll be fucked up I tell you.

Lewton rebuznó:
My recommendation is to get good or average listening and speaking skills in Spain and then go abroad, otherwise you'll be fucked up I tell you.

Ohhhhh come on baby, another way should be accepted, don´t fuck me.

My nurse doesn´t let me go abroad i am a payorangejuice :oops: :oops:

I work as a waiter on weekends, and you can't imagine how hard is for me to explain what the hell is a "muslito de cangrejo" or a dish of "gazpacho manchego" to a brithis nerd. And I have lost all my pronnounciation due to years of not using it.

And I suspect that my grammar is a shit too :lol: Anyways, today I have sent a message to an australian player of Popomundo (a nerd game) asking her for how to record an EP. Probably she's ROFLMAOffing now.

I suggest it would be cool to correct our mistakes.

Clark Gable rebuznó:
I work as a waiter on weekends, and you can't imagine how hard is for me to explain what the hell is a "muslito de cangrejo" or a dish of "gazpacho manchego" to a brithis nerd. And I have lost all my pronnounciation due to years of not using it.

You should have studied

You motherfucker, I work to pay my studies, Internet and buy me a Wii someday :lol:

Clark Gable rebuznó:
lI suggest it would be cool to correct our mistakes.

Part of the fun will be people's terrible mistakes, wich would make Shakespeare cry like a loli under a pedo-filled sky. Let people humiliate themselves how LOL intended to :lol:

BAILARÉ SOBRE TU TUMBA rebuznó:
A mi me suena más "not to mention"

I do not want to see Spanish words in this thread anymore ;)

gaibol the spanish waiter rebuznó:
I work as a waiter on weekends, and you can't imagine how hard is for me to explain

when you are using "imagine" it must be follows by present participle (gerundio)

You can't imagine how hard is for me explaining....

Fall3n ant the Blair's "wich" without t rebuznó:
Part of the fun will be people's terrible mistakes, which would make Shakespeare cry like a loli under a pedo-filled sky.

Clark Gable rebuznó:

And I suspect that my grammar is a shit too :lol: Anyways, today I have sent a message to an australian player of Popomundo (a nerd game) asking her for how to record an EP. Probably she's ROFLMAOffing now.

I suggest it would be cool to correct our mistakes.

Australian women sucks (mostly). And not only sucks hairy lollipops, they sucks by themselves.

Anyway, asking ozzie players of popomundo (a nerd game) if you have masters and commanders (like me) who you are able to ask in your own language or even in English if you like to do that kind of things, it's like to be made of cork. You know.

Fall3n ant the Blair's "wich" without t rebuznó:
Part of the fun will be people's terrible mistakes, which would make Shakespeare cry like a loli under a pedo-filled sky.

Blair WiTch project, yep, with T. The other word in that sentence is spelled witout t, as i am not referring to a bruji. Anyway...

stewiegriffin.png

DAMN YOU !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm preparing the Cambridge proficency exam and the teacher is giving me loads and loads of exercises, she must think we don't have anything else to do. At least she's hot.
¿Anyone has done the proficency?

dunno why, but i can hear the spanish accent behind every post. :lol:

Mayayo, boku wa iugachi san. yoroshiku onegais shimasu. watashi ha nihongo ga suki desu. :lol:

Arriba Pie