Viajes De string to practis inglish

• Iniciador del tema Iniciador del tema Fall3n
  • Fecha de inicio Fecha de inicio
po_jonh rebuznó:
Anyway, asking ozzie players of popomundo (a nerd game) if you have masters and commanders (like me) who you are able to ask in your own language or even in English if you like to do that kind of things, it's like to be made of cork. You know.

You know the guys of PF ignore me :lol: Except Laviosa, he's my hero but he wants to increase the size of my asshole.

He arrived at the conclusion or to the conclusion?

IuGa rebuznó:
dunno why, but i can hear the spanish accent behind every post. :lol:

Mayayo, boku wa iugachi san. yoroshiku onegais shimasu. watashi ha nihongo ga suki desu. :lol:

sumimasen iuga san, demo, watashitachi wa eigo-go hanasutai, so respect the threadn baka!

Fall3n, you are a big mother fucker that the world hasn't seen in ages, I wrote wich without "t" on purpose, Should I plot a map to explain it?

REMEMBER AWESOME WITHOUT ME ITS JUST AWESO

I OWN

Is this thread purpoted only to chat in the perfide Albion's language or can we try with other languages?

watashi wa nihongo wo hanu dewa arimasen

kashi wo hui shuo yidiar putonghua (but really yidiar)

quelqu'un ici parle la langue de les gabaches?

jemand spricht deutch oder wurde gern ein bischen üben? ich hab' es ziemlich vergessen

kto nibud' govorit po-russki? ja davno ne govorju ego

I'm so used to deal with a formal style in writing that it has almost ousted real english. Does anyone know colloquial language/expressions (I don't mean just phrasal verbs and all that stuff, but those kind of words and expressions you'll never find up in a dictionary)

Frikatxu rebuznó:
I'm so used to deal with a formal style in writing that it has almost ousted real english. Does anyone know colloquial language/expressions (I don't mean just phrasal verbs and all that stuff, but those kind of words and expressions you'll never find up in a dictionary)
The spelling is probably wrong because I only heard them
nippy=cold
loo=toilet
glimey=disgusting
faggot=queer=gay
the chicken are coming back home to roost(or roast)= something you did in the pass has come to haunt you now.

it's raining cats and dogs:lol:

Frikatxu rebuznó:

Here are some for if the flies...

Knackered = Tired
Rumpy pumpy = Sex
Git = Idiot
Prat = Pregnant fish
Twat = Vagina
Wedding tackle = Dick

And it's roast Lewton.

hey guys, let's post just slang which has passed the wordreference.com proof, got me? (the forum also)

https://www.wordreference.com

I got some of them.

Humper: A guy who's fucking arround
pinkie: dick
get some: (sexual meaning) fucking
pounding: (sexual meaning) when you wipe out an ass

4chan slang is NOT allowed sons of Collin Dictionary

'ere ya 'av sum mor:

bugger off: have anal intercourse

jerk off: jerk is an up and down movement, self explanatory in the whole. What all the people in this forum do

kick the bucket / peg out: die

get horny: get cachondeishon totally lost

have a boner/hard on: be totally palote

wank or wank on (or something like that): masturbate or have an erection, not sure dudes

hooker/harlot/bitch/whore: forero's mother

auf deutsch:

Hüre: foreros Mutter

Zwange: der pingajen der Menschen

po-russki: (x = j en castellano, j = y en castellano)

suka: cabrón, tonto, hijoputa, palabro comodín

xuj: polloski

na xuj: al diablo, a la mierda, a tomar por culo

poshjól(m) / poshlá(f) / poshlí (pl) na xuj: vete a...

s'jes moj xuj: cómeme to lo gordo

Merci bien, monsieur Hulot pour m'aider pratiquer le patois de l'île. C'est une barbe mais, comment vous le disez, le français est en train de disparaître dans l'éducation.

jemand kennt einige gute website um deutsch zu verbesseren?

By the way, to learn spoken chinese the primsleur materials are great. Easy to find in the mule.

But... What the fuck is this nonsense?

Are you breathing helium, perhaps? What happened at your mouths? :lol:

Good idea, the Dollar's language seems to be imperative wherever you go. This thread is cream (I say it to seem cool, but I am really a RIDICULOUS).

Mundele in tha house, I got pubic lices like fuckadicteds! :shock:

It seems like frikatxu owns.

Tell us frikatxu, how do you have under control so many languages?

Are you working in some job focused on tourist field or something?

Frikatxu rebuznó:
'ere ya 'av sum mor:

Oi! d'we allow cockney accints 'ere? Allowing someone to speak with a dick in his mouth could be considered illegal in some countries.

To the point. I'm going to write a bit of boring text with a lot of slang, let's see what's the level cookin' around here. I'm going to remind everyone who's taking the proficiency exam that there's a big chance of getting "slanged" questions in order to disorientate you.

Once upon a time, chubby miss Rosemary Windbreaker popped out to fetch some grub. It was a nippy noon, but the whiff of fish&chips managed to drag her out of her twisted room of insanity and filth.

While puking like an AIDS-riddled zombie on every damn corner of Zone1, a bloated man with false teeth approached her. He was beating around the bush for a while, until he finally got to the point. With his rotten teeth and oversized specs, he burped out he was a tits n' dicks movie director and actor, based in madrid, but born under a pagan sky in a northern land of legends, whose king was a Mr. Spock lookalike.

Rosemary was startled due to the harsh approach of the alien from planet Spam, drooling all over her bosom and fluorescent nappies in a pretty indecent and looney manner. She reached the conclusion that whe must be a liitle off his rocker, and knew that if she hit the road with him, she would have bought it.

- Fat chance, Rosemary burped.

Enraged, the gigantic mass of poo and desacrated sperm, with hair on his tongue and louses on his eyes, began to hop in a spasmodic manner and began his digievolution into the Lord of Crap, and began to summon all of his minions, uttering words of woe, and ancient lore of 60's skinny dipping films, like The Attack Of The Killer Bikini Vampire Girls.

To be continued...

Jimmy Rajatangas rebuznó:
Tell us frikatxu, how do you have under control so many languages?

Are you working in some job focused on tourist field or something?

I am a languageaholic since childhood, besides I've got 2 degrees related to education and languages.

I don't tell you anything at all but I say it through

Fall3n rebuznó:
Oi! d'we allow cockney accints 'ere? Allowing someone to speak with a dick in his mouth could be considered illegal in some countries.

Gonna get my notes on english varieties and history of the english language and you'll shit on yourselves!!

Da niggaz cumin (both meanings) :lol:

That's the point! we can both practice standard language and non standard varieties to get used to them or, at least, get acquainted with different means of communication that so-called english speakers can burst into.

The same with other languages, come on people say which languages do you speak or so, and your approximate level (puting aside official titles I mean)

I start:

Spanish, Catalan: Native & L2 respectively
Galician: L2 but almost none formal education, so I speak it like a peasant :lol: (as God himself commands us to do)
English: high level
French: medium level
German: elementary level and decreasing through lack of practice
Russian: idem as above
Arabic: some things (reading, small vocab, expressions)
Portuguese: through Galician no problem in comprehension, I can't write it and I refuse to as well (Galician rulz, Portus r niggaz)
Chinese: I'm starting with Pimsleur's stuff, easy to follow
Japanese: I used to master hiragana, most katagana and a couple kanjis (:lol: so none at all) I could get through with small conversation and simple structures, all of that forgotten at present.

Frikatxu :shock: :shock:

Me:

Spanish and fabla: Native

English: Intermediate, that´s what jennys who works in carrefour "put on" (words game, i am clever as a roboc) their Vitae Curriculum.

French: More or less like Tip and Coll in the famous sketch.

I know, i am sad person without interior life :sad: :sad:

By the way, anybody's got those small books called something like "speaking in silver" and the like? I remember once having a look at them and instead of finding something humorous it was a real guide of WTF street language.

I can't remember the titles, then I can't emule them down...

Labordeta rebuznó:
Me:Spanish and fabla: Native

For God's sake, do you really speak fabla? :shock: C'mon!, can you write something?. I was learning that language for a while some time ago, but given the fact that I didn't find many recourses to learn it and I always had problems to find native speakers, I desisted from that purpose.

PD: Do not throw me stones because of my poor level, since I do not practice often :oops:

I stick to Frikatxu's initiative:

Asturian and Spanish: native.
Galician: Fluently.
Catalan: advanced.
English: medium maybe and being generous.
French: medium.
Portuguese: elementary.
German: Idem.
Italian: Idem.
Dutch, Danish, Swedish and Afrikaans: a modest knowledge.

Catalan and English: Native
Spanish: Like everyone in spain, plus internet dialects.
French: With an extremely homosexual accent, probably quite useful in gay pubs.

I haven't a fucking clue about the other ones. I should have studied, but studying is for poor people.

Frikatxu, I fucking hate you. I only know Spanish, bad Spanish, English, some French and some words in Polish (kurba).

Is it true that written Arabic has no vowels?
Which is the origin of the idiom kick the bucket? What's the relation between kicking a bucket and dying?

Most of you guys write better in english language than in spanish. It has balls the thing.

very much LOLs

i tarzan
you chita

you r emo fist the put.

carrying on with frikatxu's topic:

Your mod. Jimmy has those lenguage skills:

Spanish: lower level, present participle and past simple.

English: Street High School degree

French: I passed beginners level long time ago, I got a blackout in the french part of my brain.

Finnish: sex words skills

Japanese: written Hiragana & katakana fluently and 50 kanjis, I knew how to chat for a while. All of them are gone by now... so pity.

Chinese: how to survive inside cabs or at restaurants

Body language: master in proficiency :1

Arriba Pie