Viajes De string to practis inglish

• Iniciador del tema Iniciador del tema Fall3n
  • Fecha de inicio Fecha de inicio
Mayayo rebuznó:
Don't be a lazy bum and enrol in a Chinese language course, dude. I wish I did the same when I lived in Taiwan.
24ep5w0.gif
I regret it now, big time! Eventually I will because mandarin will be a very important language in the future. It's a difficult language to learn though and pretty much impossible outside a Chinese speaking country, I mean the speaking part of it.

Cheers.

the thing is I have not time enough, it's not about laziness but time.
Actually I would like to take some courses, besides, it's so important for my career, but, as I said before, when you are trapped in office for, at least, 9 hours a day, to get some break for your stuff is hard-full.

however I will, I give my word. Even when it looks easier whether chinese people get a good english skills than western world learn chinese.

its a nonsense lenguage

Una Bellísima Persona rebuznó:
Most of you guys write better in english language than in spanish. It has balls the thing.

It's unbelievable. Even Mayayo seems to be talking some sense here :lol:

I book tomorrow, why of this i exit today

Spanish: fine thank you
Valencian/Catalan/Polac: also good
Italian: capisco ma non parlo
French: only with condom :oops:

Timothy Leary rebuznó:
French: only with condom :oops:

nice shot but taking oral sex with rubber is a poor people's attitude

it's could be kinda funny if we build up a thunder dome in english arround here.

Fall3n, do you wanna call it? :mad:

I'm ready, you noob!

Definately not. I'm always far too stoned to compete in anything that isn't pissing my pants at the speed of light.

We have to keep this thread without chaos, but bitter. What would be the point of opening this in PL if there weren't gonna be a bit of hatred scent in the air? :lol:

If you want thunderdome, pick a couple of REAL n00bs that haven't a damn clue of what they're talking about 'cos the lulz would be endless.

I do not want to see Spanish words in this thread anymore ;)

Joder, y en el foro putas surgió una polemica porque habia un hilo en catalán. Esto me recuerda a la queja de Esperanza Aguirre sobre el hecho de que una empresa catalana que ofrece servicios de asistencia social en la Comunidad de Madrid haya mantenido su nombre en catalán. ¿No se supone que el catalán es una lengua que se habla en España?

I've seen a curious expression to say thank you; much obliged. It remains me to the portuguese expression muito obrigado. Probably it's just a funny coincidence, but it'd be interesting to find out how it arised anyhow.
Frikatxu, do you know something about it?.

PD: BTW, it's from the movie The Shawshank Redemption, a masterpiece obviously. Well, I make use of this post to praise the film, and such...

jo men! anyone talkin' like a masta rasta gangsta? i wanna get down to da hood so yo momma can clean up ma sword

hey guys, how r u?

can w write in nglsh like in da messenya? :lol:

How can I say, in an informal way, that I have a "truño" incoming as in paladin romance we say "me estoy cagando"?

Never is a bad moment to loleate with our President "SítaPí" and his advances on the Tony Blair´s language

Para ver este contenido, necesitaremos su consentimiento para configurar cookies de terceros.
Para obtener información más detallada, consulte nuestra página de cookies.

He should learn from the masters:

Para ver este contenido, necesitaremos su consentimiento para configurar cookies de terceros.

ansar is the real muster of puppets speaking in silver, georgetown students are really luckystrike

ax1976 48 hours to get some rest.

I told you, in this thread spanish is NOT allowed.

i don't give a shit what's going on in Catalonian, I don't give a fuck about Esperanza Aguirre and her mother.

We are here for showing off how cools we are speaking in the anglo-saxon's bad motherfucker language.

Fall3n pussy...

Lewton rebuznó:
Is it true that written Arabic has no vowels?
Which is the origin of the idiom kick the bucket? What's the relation between kicking a bucket and dying?

Yep, vowels and other simbols are used just for teaching purposes and in the coran lest people confuse words.

The reason is that semitic languages base their words in the consonants (normally triliteral roots), so that vowels and prefixes suffixes and other means contribute to fully develop meanings and grammatical stuff.
An instance I already used somewhere:
root: d-r-s : learn and everything related to it
dars: lesson
madrassa: school
mudarris(a): teacher(female teacher)
darasa: root to conjugate the past
yidris (not sure about the real form): root to conjugate the pres and future

besides, many words have an internal or broken plural such as wazir-wuzura (minister) also used in developing the word:
h-m-r: red
hamar: red (masc) hamra (red fem) cfr. al-hambra "the red one"
k-b-r: big:
kabir-kabira (masc and fem big)
akbar-kubrá: masc and fem comparative cfr allah akbar: allah is bigger (than anything else)

these motherfuckers know how to vocalise the words according to their place in the sentence and the extra prefixxes/suffixes they find, nevertheless, mistakes happen.

No idea about the origin of kick the bucket

Jimmy Rajatangas rebuznó:
Finnish: sex words skills

You are dealying yourself in becoming our teacher.

By the way: Hungarian:
széretned velem tölteni az éjzokát? do you want to spend the night with me?
széretned velem lefeküdni? do you want to sleep with me?

I found it in a conversation guide :lol:

the thing is I have not time enough, it's not about laziness but time.
Actually I would like to take some courses, besides, it's so important for my career, but, as I said before, when you are trapped in office for, at least, 9 hours a day, to get some break for your stuff is hard-full.

however I will, I give my word. Even when it looks easier whether chinese people get a good english skills than western world learn chinese.

its a nonsense lenguage

Can't your enterprise pay you the course or give you spare time to learn some? kind of in-company lessons

I've seen a curious expression to say thank you; much obliged. It remains me to the portuguese expression muito obrigado. Probably it's just a funny coincidence, but it'd be interesting to find out how it arised anyhow.
Frikatxu, do you know something about it?.

PD: BTW, it's from the movie The Shawshank Redemption, a masterpiece obviously. Well, I make use of this post to praise the film, and such...

No idea, maybe the speaker had a portuguese/brazilian origin or wanted to sound cool being actually a ridiculous person

Turna rebuznó:
hey guys, how r u?

can w write in nglsh like in da messenya? :lol:

You should be burnt in hell with your asshole pierced by one thousand dictionaries.

Lewton rebuznó:
Frikatxu, I fucking hate you. I only know Spanish, bad Spanish, English, some French and some words in Polish (kurba).
It's spelled curwa son of Kaczynski... Do you also have a polish girfriend? :1

By the way not only the spanish politicians suck in english, in Poland they are also making fun about the Foreign Minister...

https://es.youtube.com/watch?v=yzevoYYglPI&feature=related

From now on, my company has skyrocketing growth. I am working even on weekends, actually today's 5th the beginning of chinese spring festival and nobody is in the building (35-storey business-office building)

Moreover I remember when I was taking japanese lessons, after one hour on it I needed some rest -at least 3 hours:lol:- these asian languages change your mind totally, so you need to brush up all your learning skills and focus on it hardly. After one hour you can feel your brain pumping and liquid somehow, in other words, remarkably fucked up

I can't affort the luxury to get such a free time now.

BUT I will, soon or late...

From now on, my company has skyrocketing growth. I am working even on weekends, actually today's 5th the beginning of chinese spring festival and nobody is in the building (35-storey business-office building)

Moreover I remember when I was taking japanese lessons, after one hour on it I needed some rest -at least 3 hours:lol:- these asian languages change your mind totally, so you need to brush up all your learning skills and focus on it hardly. After one hour you can feel your brain pumping and liquid somehow, in other words, remarkably fucked up

I can't affort the luxury to get such a free time now.

BUT I will, soon or late...

That's another thing: time for getting over after the effort.

For me, as far as I have gone into oriental languages, the writing is the worst and most painfull to practice. There are some books with mnemotecnics to assimilate the kanjis/kanzis, but when you think on the huge amount of them... about 2000 for jap and it has been estimated that the minimum to understand chin would be 5200 or so :sad: The good thing is that once you know a kanji (I mean learn and know how to use it) you can read quickly (I can't but, when I could get through a couple of kanjis I could understand part of the meaning of a sentence with just a glimpse, can you tell me if fluent speakers "read" more quickly in this writing than in an alphabetical system?)

I must say something in favour of the pronunciation of chinese: up to the moment I started listening to it, I thought it would be unattainable, both to understand and to produce. Recently, I was watching a film and I realised I could catch some words in a chinese conversation (conveniently subtitled a couple of seconds later). Of course the different "s" sounds are hard to distinguish quite often, the tones are horrible, everything together with a speedy speaker turns into a mess, but with practice and patience it won't be as hard as it seems (though it is...).

Mayayo san, do you find it hard/not so hard to understand the average chinese speakers in their language?

Arriba Pie