Viajes De string to practis inglish

• Iniciador del tema Iniciador del tema Fall3n
  • Fecha de inicio Fecha de inicio
Mayayo rebuznó:
No, as long as you live in China/Taiwan for a while. The writing is what makes Traditional Chinese a legend. Btw, mailand China are a bunch of pussies, they use now the Simplified system LOL! They did that to make writing much easier but as you know from my posts Taiwan is China before the Cultural Revolution, so they still use that system.

Once I compared the old and new simplified version with the traditional explanations of the roots forming words and with the japanese kanjis, I concluded that the traditional writing is more transparent besides the similarity to the jap.

Has anybody given a try to cantonese and its 7/8 or 12 tones? :lol: my god it is more musical and the consonants are easily distinguishable but you can imagine... I read somewhere that even cantonese people sometimes do not pick up the tone :137:53
Anyway, I think it is older than mandarin and the language of the great dinasties such as the qin and han

I'm gonna flipping out writting English. Don't ever laugh about me or a thousand of bad things will appear under your pants, men.
I don't know if I should go to Canada or China, two friends are respectijarljarl over there, but with one of them the relationship were going under since a while and I don't get the point to go over there, sincerilelyrl, and China is not a place where I'd like to meet, but a friend it's there and could be great get drunk together and say to the chinorris, say biorj gundermortir.
But, by other way, maybe I should take a ticket and go wherever my feet goes.
Or something, I'm getting bored at the job.

You would burst like Jaén's lizard, daughter of Guadiana.:lol::lol::lol:

I love you, little grandfa. I want a new tall shoes. 37/38. Blacks ones. T-800 style. Or you will die. It's cool this, you can write whatever and seem so stupid like anyone, even he is writing about Goethe and you, about the wall's colour.

I've tried to have borderline conversations, but they won't listen, they're just too cool but ridiculous.

I've noticed that americans write (for example) realize, color or behavior whilst englishmen tend to use realise, colour, behaviour et al., y'all know. So my question is, which one is more correct?, maybe both forms are totally accepted and there isn't preference... Someone does know the answer?.

Frikatxu rebuznó:
can you tell me if fluent speakers "read" more quickly in this writing than in an alphabetical system?)

Actually they do.

keep in mind that kanjis and hanzis are ideograms so each ideogram means something. it's like if I show you this:

webdings.gif

If we set before some meaning for each simbol, you will read this faster than western words.

mrdee rebuznó:
I'm gonna flipping out writting English. Don't ever laugh about me or a thousand of bad things will appear under your pants, men.
I don't know if I should go to Canada or China, two friends are respectijarljarl over there, but with one of them the relationship were going under since a while and I don't get the point to go over there, sincerilelyrl, and China is not a place where I'd like to meet, but a friend it's there and could be great get drunk together and say to the chinorris, say biorj gundermortir.
But, by other way, maybe I should take a ticket and go wherever my feet goes.
Or something, I'm getting bored at the job.

You know who's waiting for you... HU-HA

Fall3n rebuznó:
I've tried to have borderline conversations, but they won't listen, they're just too cool but ridiculous.

You always will be my most preciuos retard :oops:

Should we discuss about angels' sexuality?

ax1976 48 hours to get some rest.

I told you, in this thread spanish is NOT allowed.

i don't give a shit what's going on in Catalonian, I don't give a fuck about Esperanza Aguirre and her mother.

We are here for showing off how cools we are speaking in the anglo-saxon's bad motherfucker language.

Fall3n pussy...

Ok, I am back. You NEVER told Spanish was not allowed here. I think It would have been nicer to send me a private message or just a warning in the forum before you banned me, insted of using you power of "moderador" just for the pleasure of using it. After all I only wrote one post in Spanish. By the way, when I was told the reason why I was banned, instead of saying "don't use the Shakespeare language" you should have written, "not using Shakespeare's language" or "not having used Shakespeare's language"

Hala prepotente

Jimmy Rajatangas rebuznó:
You always will be my most preciuos retard :oops:

Should we discuss about angels' sexuality?

Thank you. Tears are falling out of my arse.

And I must say that angel sexuality in the 21st century Heaven is a much discussed subject. There seems to be a bit of a revolution up there nowadays. It seems that they are getting tired of licking each other's Ken doll bulges whilst down here, even a fat man with tons of hair and false teeth is shagging every girl on the planet and earning money from it.

Divine quotidianity is becoming extremely difficult for the lack of a proper sexual identification. All the angels are trying to have intercourse with trees, the Apostles are peeking under God's skirt to see if there's something going on, and even clouds have been known to date harps.

One day they dress as a man, another as a woman. It's just like Edgar J. Hoover and his tiny little wizards have invaded the upper realms and started an angelic sexual battle.

There's an article in the Wikipedia about everything apparently...

Labordeta shut up and touch us the guitar :lol:

And I give this thread 5 stars because it's so good.

I just call things their name. Pre-potente from the latin word "potens", which means having power, etc etc and so on and on

ax1976 rebuznó:
Ok, I am back. You NEVER told Spanish was not allowed here.

One thing, moderators told me was do not explain your actions to the people form the forum. they are just accept it or get the fuck out.

However you are my first banned so I will give to you some explanation.

Jimmy Rajatangas rebuznó:
BAILARÉ SOBRE TU TUMBA rebuznó:
A mi me suena más "not to mention"

I do not want to see Spanish words in this thread anymore ;)

When some mod uses red colour means banned is coming, even my seven years old little brother knows that.

if you won't read the whole thread is not my problem

ax1976 rebuznó:
I think It would have been nicer to send me a private message or just a warning in the forum before you banned me, insted of using you power of "moderador" just for the pleasure of using it. After all I only wrote one post in Spanish. By the way, when I was told the reason why I was banned, instead of saying "don't use the Shakespeare language" you should have written, "not using Shakespeare's language" or "not having used Shakespeare's language"

Hala prepotente

What if... what if... Hell yeah , it could be nicer too if you don't post your message up here, but you did, so?

I am not using my "moderador powers" just for pleasure, if I let somebody writes in Spanish, nobody will respect the rule.

I don't need you to understand that, just follow the rules or be banned, it's up to you boy, but DO NOT come back to cry out or I will give to you a permabanned, got me?

By the way, I marked in red one of your sentences.

ax1976 rebuznó:
when I was told the reason

It's wrong. Better "When I was informed of" or "when I have been reported about"

Hala prepowerfull

[/COLOR][/COLOR]By the way, I marked in red one of your sentences.

It's wrong. Better "When I was informed of" or "when I have been reported about"

Hala prepowerfull
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Maybe it is wrong or too colloquial because of the context, but the sentence is correct, maybe better "When I was told about the reason why..."

Powerful is written with only one -L-

Catullus rebuznó:
I've noticed that americans write (for example) realize, color or behavior whilst englishmen tend to use realise, colour, behaviour et al., y'all know. So my question is, which one is more correct?, maybe both forms are totally accepted and there isn't preference... Someone does know the answer?.

It is a matter of choice, not of "correctness". If you aim at speaking in British English (I mean both accent and vocabulary) you use the BE spelling. If you prefer Americna English (aka. Americanese) you use AE spelling and vocabulary.

To be honest, many british nowadays introduce AE slang, words and grammatical uses (have for have got) out of "coolness"; anyway, taking into account that they are not acqauinted with the most basic rules of their language, we should not take it into account.

My advice is the following: if you are more familiar with/prefer/aim at a particular standard, use it through and do not mix. In spanish we do not start a sentence with a Galician accent, the next word in Andalusian and end up with Catalan accent, nor we mix up hispanoamerican spanish with peninsular (Godsend, therefore pure and polite) Spanish.

some BE vs AE uses: first column BE second AE

ou: colour - color
ize: -ise vs -ize
-ce/-se: BE: verb with -se noun with -ce AE: -ce
BE: light, night, through nonstandard AE: lite, nite, thru

words:
BE: lorry AE: truck
underground subway
etc
possession: I have got X vs I have X

Basically

Jimmy do not be so harsh with the boy, you've also made some grammatical mistakes :lol:

Let those who are free from guilt throw the first stone

Mayayo rebuznó:
Let me tell you something smart ass :) Just joking man!

English speaking people don't pay too much attention to this stuff. Americans use got all the time even though is more a British thingy.

Cheers.
That's true (you gotta go now, etc) but I was making reference to common rules that you can find in grammars.

English speakers do not pay much attention to anything at all related to their language (can you imagine british university students writing as they speak? in a subject/degree related to their language? I do, moreover I suffered it :lol: big L:lol:Ls when I had to correct them in a subtle way: "y'know teachers want us to do it this way: with SUBJECTS, 3rd sing -S in verbs, NO SLANG, don't produce CLEFT sentences...")

:lol:

Is this thing dying? There's no excuse then, spanish people aren't receptive to learning english, hence we are from the third world.

Just to see if my sign does it work.
Yes, it does.

Ban the cuban cocalero, there´s no respect in here.

Mayayo rebuznó:
And I totally disagree with China's policy towards Tibet and the lack of support of the international community. Very difficult issue with a grim future.

Can you deepen on it?. I guess you agree with the idea of a free Tibet, is it correct?.
Personally I think that China has carried out a process of modernization and development that the old régime, don't forget what kind of political system they had before the chinese presence, was unable to obtain.
I want to enliven the discussion and such...

hey, hello. i'm getting drunk with 1 litre of beer, and now my point its -get out and buy some more, or have a dinner and go to bed like good girls. i have the point stupid, but tomorow i have to get uot early to bed. difficult times. i was talking about 30 minuts to the mirror and it doesnt give me anything. yuo know

Arriba Pie