Viajes De string to practis inglish

• Iniciador del tema Iniciador del tema Fall3n
  • Fecha de inicio Fecha de inicio
Stop the gibberish and straight to the point? What are you trying to say, man?

Yeap, I lived in Spain (Madrid) most of my life but that doesn't make me necessarily Spanish, does it?. ;)

How about you? What's your location?

Cheers.

Please, don't make me write if it's not in Spanish, I'm a very perfectionist person and I don't like to make mistakes.

I tried to say that if you were an annoyed Spaniard you will say something bad about my mother, nothing more.

I was born in Valencia and I still living here, you know, paella and this kind of stereotypes. :lol:

Regards, adventurous man.

Mayayo rebuznó:
Duh! Why on earth are you posting in this thread if you don't like to write in English? Lol!

Because I'm enough educated to answer when somebody makes me a question, now I see that you bring me back again to this damned thread without any mercy. :lol:

Mayayo rebuznó:
I am not, stop it! I am quite easy going.

I'm too in my real life, but not in this forum. I was "born in the general" and this entails some kind of little motherfucker attitudes, only for the lulz.

Mayayo rebuznó:
So you are saying that if I come over your place you will prepare paella for me? Sweet!

Peace,

Gerard.

Well, if you like to eat scorched paella it's not a problem. :lol:

But I prepare some scandalous experimental recipes with rice. 8-)

Have a nice day man.

toxictoad roadkill :137

I know that it was you who put this tag, fucker. :lol:

Spanish people suck at English, but sucks much more trying to speak that pseudospanish called "Andaluz", "Murciano", "Extremeño" and this kind of bullshit that is impoverishing our language. :mad:

Yes, people from 22 to 15 years were fucked up because the education model has changed in the middle of their studies, but its gonna be better now that the new child generations are starting to study hard again, its all a matter of time.

No, I don't live in Valencia city, I live in a town of nearly 21,000 inhabitants that its about 17km from the capital. I don't know Yeims, and now that Ruben_clv is moderator i've got to take care of my ass, so I refrain from commenting... :lol:
No, I really don't know any user in the real life, do you?

I know that all the mistakes of this text will make another dude puts a new tag, so please, be original as the master Mayayo because I still laughing. :lol:

Peace, man.

Para ver este contenido, necesitaremos su consentimiento para configurar cookies de terceros.
Para obtener información más detallada, consulte nuestra página de cookies.

:lol:

Arriba Pie