ESTAMOS PREPARADOS PARA LA GRIPE DEL POLLO?

• Iniciador del tema Iniciador del tema NioBe
  • Fecha de inicio Fecha de inicio
Preguntando a algunos profesores, me dijeron que un solo prión es suficiente para activar la enfermedad, debido a que las proteínas mutadas no están fijas. No se hasta que punto es cierto pero prefiero prevenir que sufrir una de las agonías más angustiantes que puedo imaginar.

EDITO: Me cago en Dios. Confirmado:

The prion that is believed to cause Creutzfeldt-Jakob exhibits (at least) two stable conformations. One, the native state, is water soluble and present in healthy cells. As of 2005, its biological function is unknown. The other conformational state is very poorly water-soluble and readily forms protein aggregates. The CJD prion is dangerous because it promotes refolding of native proteins into the diseased state. The number of misfolded protein molecules will increase exponentially and the process leads to a huge load of insoluble prions in affected cells. This mass of insoluble proteins disrupts cell function and causes cell death. Once the prion is transmitted, the defective proteins invade the brain and get produced in a self-sustaining feedback loop, causing exponential spread of the prion, and the patient dies within a few months; a few patients live for about 1-2 years.

Una sola proteína implica una muerte segura. Me voy a despedir de por vida de la carne de vacuno PERO YA.

Pollo%20Feliz_trans.gif

el pollo pimpollo será una broma con lo que viene

Primera victima españiola

Pollo.jpg

Nos la comeremos asada :cry:

A esa la pones una manzana en la boca, una pizca de sal y la mandas para África. Ni ONGS ni pollas, ya tienen comida para una buena temporada.

Arriba Pie