• Fecha de inicio Fecha de inicio
F

fuckyeah

What the fuck is this?

I don't know how i came here, please don't ask
but what do i look?
a bunch of pole smokers kissing each other's ass

Shame on you guys

You fucking suck mother fuckers, go get a life!

COMO VAYA A VERTE TE HUNDO EL ESTERNON DE UN CAÑONAZO, HIJO DE PERRA SARNOSA

los que estan rematadamente zumbaos se podian abtener de entrar aki no?

just what i thought you mother fuckers

while you are there i'm here with a nice little babe, she's giving me a blowjob
oh right, you just know what it means but no what it feels

fucking assholes

lo_camano, me refiero a ya un nivel subnormal como el pirao que abrio este hilo...
La zumbaded de los demas es normal por aki, hasta me puedo considerar zumbao, pero no tanto como el payasete este...

fuckyeah rebuznó:
What the fuck is this?

but what do i look?

Shame on you guys

Deberías aprender inglés antes de ponerte a cometer errores.

For you consideration...
buddy_fcover.gif

Misosofos rebuznó:
Deberías aprender inglés antes de ponerte a cometer errores.

Oh please teach me, you must be very good in your fucking english, but please don't dissapoint me with the british shit, that's all you spanish fuckers can do, is not that we americans want you to speak like us, but please... shame on you!

go and fuck your mom a little bit you chode smoker

fuckyeah rebuznó:
What the fuck is this?

but what do i look?

Shame on you guys

MANDE?????

25i.jpg

Lo que yo diga... aquí los clones tienen cada vez menos gracia...( y creo que el creador de este es catalá.. no se porqué...)

I have a dog.

My house is yellow.

Uan chu zri for faif sis seben eigt.

¡¡¡tócate los cojones!!!

pollito chicken, suelo floor, ventana window, puerta door...
muuuuzzyyyyy, biiiig muuuzzyyyyyyy
muzzy.jpg

no tiene sentido nada aki.....nunka lo tubo

fuck me in the evening

The purpose for this thread is to initially list absolutely every single GCW related bug that exists in the game. After a couple of days we will organize the bugs into specific groups and assign a ranking to each bug about how severe it is. When you post your bugs here, please feel free to include a suggestion on how you feel this bug should be fixed.
Without further delay, here is what is broken with the GCW: (disclaimer I have not personally been able to test all of these things out many are listed after I received several reports regarding the issues)

Area: Faction Perks.
1) The Imperial Hat is unequipable
2) The Rebel Backpack is unequippable by Wookies
3) The AT-ST cannot be healed/repaired
4) No perks Stats are viewable before purchase.
5) AT-STs (and all large type pets such as grauls) can enter buildings and caves through human sized doorways. If the Pet is too big to fit through the entrance it should not be allowed in.)

Turrets:
1) If you open fire while in range and leave the default attack firing you can simply back up to 75 meters and keep on firing, you out of range of the turret at 70 meters.
2) Equip the weapon you wish to use (launcher pistol) and use a rocket launcher at 71 meters... it will fire then switch you back to your default attack of using your equipped weapon even though your out of range.
3) Have a person or Pet run up and get Agro from turret, have them run to 75 meters away and simply stand still, often times turret AI stays stuck on target out of range allowing others to close in freely and kill it without return fire.
4) LOS on turrets is very funky. If a house is placed right on top of the Turret's front area (not sure how players are doing this) it blocks LOS of the turret even if you?re standing right in front of the turret.
5) Objects within the 70 meter range of turrets that can block LOS, basically a player can slowly maneuver around the edge of the object until they have LOS and can fire on the turret, the turret however still does not have LOS on the players so the turret does not fire back.
6) Players manage to get "right on top" of a turret.... this extreme minimum range makes the turret unable to shoot you, while can attack it.
7) You can shoot and destroy base turrets from inside the persons own faction base if it has lower levels like a DET HQ. The underground position allows you to fire through walls and floors and kill the bases own turrets in 100% safety.
8) Sometimes a turret when taken down to 0 hit points remaining the turret does not blow up, it remains in place active and functional and is now indestructible.
9) Turrets do not always target and attack covert players who are attacking the turret

Faction Bases:
1) Turrets that get donated to the base occasionally do not show up, but do take up the turret placement slot. The offending error is removable via the terminal but the player just lost all the FP invested in the Turret.
2) People can burst run past all defenses and straight into the bottom of the base, by passing all defenses, NPCs do not follow the enemy into the base.
3) NPCs do not react or attempt to aid or help other base assets or other rebel players or NPCs standing just 2 meters away that are under attack.
4) Base terminals used to destroy the base are missing in some cases completely (we believed they were removed by players early on when it was possible to steal them and the developers never added code to put those already stolen terminals back.)
5) Base terminals used to destroy the base occasionally spawn in very unusual spots inside of the base, (High up near the ceiling where short players cannot access the terminal or behind the insurance terminal in DET HQs for examples making it near impossible to target the terminal to perform the necessary hack to it to allow you to destroy the base.)
6) Covert players can stop the base self destruct sequence and have no TEF so no way to stop them exists making taking out bases difficult.
7) Overt players for some reason cannot stop their base self destruct sequence from running (which is how it is supposed to be).
8) Players can shoot through the floors of the base allowing the players at the bottom of a base to force those up top to run through several floors of unanswered gunfire.
9) Area poisons thrown inside bases ignore the Z-axis and poison people on every floor.
10) People can ranged heal through floors of bases
11) Often times it is reported people are somehow purposefully going invisible in bases purposefully, (I believe it is part of the issue where you enter the building into ?no where? the sky looking graphic, you can fight people inside the bases from there but you yourself cannot be targeted.)
12) People use the 60 second covert grace period overt travelers are given to burst run past base defenses to get inside a base and revert to overt inside the base then blow it up without fighting anything at all.
13) Mine fields can be 100% bypassed by a player simply riding a vehicle to cross the mine field, vehicles do not set off mines.
14) Base vulnerability times continue to shift
15) Turrets do not fire on pets or faction pets attacking the base and its defenders.
16) There are reports you cannot command pets to attack turrets
17) Base owners can drop items in their bases but the item simply disappears.
18) Vulnerability times are still found out via secondary accounts primarily, setting a rank requirement only gave us a day or so reprieve while people got their secondary accounts up to the appropriate rank to see vulnerability times again. We need an admin list to control who can view the Vulnerability times. Make the main terminal sliceable by enemy faction members so they can see the vulnerability times, so in essence the attack the base 2 times, once to secure the vulnerability times and a second time to destroy the base.
19) Donated Base turrets occasionally spawn inside Base walls or facing the base wall itself, this ruins any possibility for that turret to get LOS making that turret worthless
20) It has been visually confirmed some how players who are unbuffed, not wearing any armor running through minefields detonating all of the mines, meanwhile the person who is detonating the mines takes no damage at all.
21) People can place certain structures inside of their base blocking off entry into the room where the terminals spawn making the base invulnerable.
22) People have blocked the entrances to their bases with Player city decorations. With these decorations blocking the entrances, no one can get in.
23) You can send your pet to attack people in the base (they can't but will draw turret fire) then you can destroy the turrets without fear of getting attacked.
24) Base defenders often times will "get lost" they slowly through the course of the day patrol out as far as 400m away
Other bugs:
1) Multi Slice Exploit, is it fixed? All Multi sliced items removed from the game to restore balance to the game. (90% zero encumbrance composite as well as 1000+ max damage 0.0 speed launcher pistols still exist apparently in large numbers)
2) The XP-FP exploit which got patched, the people who abused still have all of their exploited faction items and deeds (people having 20+ Det HQ deeds for example) The honest gamers can't even bother to play, you drop some defenses they go right back up, you commit your resources to drop a base but they have 20 more they got for free.... no way to compete
3) Pet duping, people are walking around with 20 + AT-STs out for example.
4) Faction pets are still able to attack all non-factional PvE targets, reported to be done using the guard function.
5) Overts loading in Covert (new "feature") for 60 seconds using a vehicle by passing defenses to rush in bases while covert and they get reset Overt inside the base and blow them up.
6) Combat medics still poisoning 85+ meters
7) You cannot command pets to attack Coverts with TEFs
8) The game randomly turning Coverts to Overt after just hoping a shuttle or starship
9) The reverse armor hole, which allows one to gain the protection of a full suit of armor by wearing only certain pieces.
10) DOT attacks bypass armor completely
11) NPC GCW bases cannot be captured
12) Players can somehow get a TEF and be allowed to attack NPC members of their own faction (We believe it has something to do with area attack damage getting applied to allied NPCs)
13) Coverts with no TEF can run up and deathblow an incapped enemy player, worse yet they can death blow this player and still do not get a TEF for killing them.
14) Faction Points can be bought with credits, Duping credits is still possible and has been a bug in existence since the release of the game, duping credits is severely unbalancing the GCW.
15) There is a method people use mounts and vehicles to purposefully go invisible in the game, they then proceed to grief players and kill player structures while invisible and untargetable.
16) It has been reported there are certain client side files which can be edited to make your character invisible on the server in game.
17) Group TEF continues to be abused to allow revenge TEF style grief tactics. Players use their pets to pass TEFs back to them.
18) Players on the same faction duel one another and while in factional conflict of one of them falls and is about to be death blown by the enemy their buddy DB?s them to prevent their FP loss and to rob the victor of the battle of the FP they rightfully earned.
19) The FP award for killing a player goes to the person landing the DB, with so many DB stealers out there in mid to larger sized battles generally the people doing all the fighting never get any of the FP awards. FP awards should be split up just like XP is via the ratio of damage you did to the target, not just who DBs the target.
20) People purposefully incap you 3 times, even announcing happily now they get 3 incaps to give you as many wounds as humanly possible. (If DB awards as switched to be split up amongst the people who did all the damage like XP is, you can then add a /suicide command, so players can save themselves these grief tactics.
21) Occasionally when you get incapped by Pets, minefields, or towers, you can be repeatedly incapped and your not killed after the 3rd incap, personally I have experienced as many as 15+ incapacitations in a row.
22) People somehow circumvent the no build radius that is supposed to be around all placed structures, it is easily visible on many servers where people have houses over lapping one another to serve as walls. While some view this as tactics, it is done by abusing the game system.
23) /GCW command is still broken
24) TEF is wildly abused, so much so the revenge TEF fix is un-noticeable. When a player in a group dies if you flag them with a TAG where no group TEF gets passed to them for 5 minutes the majority of TEF issues would be fixed because people could no longer use the group TEF to continually revenge TEF.
25) Chat, especially guild chat routinely breaks making lines of communication hard to keep open without the use of 3rd party software. We need secure faction specific chat channels so we can send out server wide calls for player aid.
26) Melee people still often times find themselves out of range
27) The dizzy / knockdown combo is extremely over powered, perhaps you should limit the number of maximum times you can fall down, I have fallen down well over 22 times in a row? it is often times nearly an auto win combination, and I am a Zabrak pistoleer with defenses against dizzy and KD.
28) Certain player templates with stacking skill mods are over powered, (recently even CSRs wrongly banned a player because they thought they were cheating when in fact it was simply stacked skill mods)
29) You can still fire through hills and terrain, though not as often as before.
30) As of last publish anyone can use the Republic Blaster no certification necessary.
31) The setting overt players to covert status when traveling for 60 seconds has caused several problems in the GCW to include allowing players to get fully in position to launch an attack while waiting for the 60 seconds to pass and make them overt again, amongst various other problems. You can solve the issues by making the overt players remain covert for 60 seconds OR until they move, which ever comes first. If they can move the player is obviously loaded into the game so they no longer need the covert ?protection?.
32) Factional destroy missions rated at difficulty 300 are exactly the same as factional missions rated at 35 difficulty.
33) The ?armor Hole? bug still exists, all armors with no vulnerabilities (they have some level protection against every type of damage) such as Personal Shield Generators, still migrate stats at server boundaries.
34) It takes 1 hour to go covert from overt status via the factional recruiter but I can duel my friend and get Death blown after putting all my equipment in the bank and go covert immediately. The 1 hour wait time is excessive.
35) The small stat bonuses Wookies get in no way at all makes up for not having any armor in PvP.

Please forgive me if I neglected any bug from the lists, please inform me of any bugs I am missing, feel free to highlight and dispute any ?Bug? I listed that you feel is either not a bug or has been fixed but I just do not know it yet.

Let?s work together and fix the GCW, post those secret bugs you have kept hidden and let?s make the GCW a better system!

JEST3R

I live in and love this game, though bugs frustrate me, players give me both headaches and good times, it has become a part of my daily life. Posts Signed JEST3R for GCW correspondent views Posts Signed Kurzzun Starfire for my player views.

What the hell!

This last guy thinks he's funny?

That's lame man, what you just did is not cool at all

You suck

Arriba Pie